Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Dream Manipulators

This is the forum for sharing warfare prayer, prophetic warfare prayers points or prophetic instructions that people can use to solve their spiritual challenges in Christ Jesus.
admin
Site Admin

Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Dream Manipulators

Post by admin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:57 am

DREAM 111.jpg
DREAM 111.jpg (5.55 KiB) Viewed 165 times
Scriptures: Job 33:13-17, 1 John 3:8, 5:4-5, Psalm 3

Prophetic Instructions: Just take a glass of water add a little salt and read Psalm 109 into it with your index finger in the water. Drink it after the prayers.

PRAYER POINTS

1. My God and my Creator I worship you because you made me for your glory in the name of Jesus.
2. My Lord Jesus I thank you for your power and glory in the heavens and upon the earth and especially upon my life.
3. Heavenly Father I celebrate the victories you have given to me so far and I thank you for many more you are going to give me.
4. Holy Spirit I thank you for the strength and power you have given to me in the course of this warfare program.
5. My Father in heaven I have total assurance in You and your Words that my life is a done deal for me already in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Spirit I ask for fresh fire and power to overcome in this warfare in the name of Jesus.
7. O God I come against every evil dream remote controlling my destiny to receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
8. Every witchcraft dream holding my destiny to ransom receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
9. You stronghold of evil dreams in my life catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
10. You witchcraft dreams oppressing my spirit, soul and body receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
11. I challenge all agents of darkness invading my dream world receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
12. Let all instrument of nightmares in my life catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
13. I command the fire of the Holy Ghost to burn to ashes every dream manipulation going on in my life in the name of Jesus.
14. You witchcraft covens invading my dream world for long receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
15. Let every covenant of evil dreams break in my life now by the blood of Jesus.
16. Every channel of evil dreams in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
17. I command all networks of evil dreams to receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
18. As from today I speak death and destruction into every personality coming to harass me in my dream world in the name of Jesus.
19. In my life every dream the enemies will use to spoil my joy in life as from today catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
20. All the dreams of failure and disappointment the enemies are using against my life catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
21. You agents of darkness coming into my dream world to terrorize me receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
22. As from today any dream the enemies will use to bring me into bondage again catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
23. Every satanic agent feeding me in the dream in order to pollute my life and hinder my divine blessings receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost go into all my dreams in the remaining days, months and years of my life and destroy every evil dream in the name of Jesus.
25. I saturate my dream world now and forever more in the blood of Jesus.
26. Let all witchcraft agents and their conspiracies in my dream world be totally consumed by fire now in the name of Jesus.
27. I ask you angels to go into my dream world and destroy enemies invasions in the name of Jesus.
28. Whatever has been stolen from my life via my dreams I command such to be restored back now in the name of Jesus.
29. Angels of the living God every dream molestation going on in my life destroy such now in the name of Jesus.
30. I conquer every evil dream today by the power of the Holy Ghost now in the name of Jesus.

YOU CAN REPEAT THE PRAYERS FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS

To get a complete ebooks on dealing with eating in the dreams and sexual dreams I suggest you get my book titled DESTROYING SATANIC SPIRITUAL FEEDINGS and DESTROYING SEXUAL DREAMS  @

https://uncommonspiritualsolutionebooks.ecwid.com/