Sanctify and Upgrade your Mind

This is the forum to share any thought of yours that can benefit and edify the community. It could be Biblical, moral, short articles or quotes, business etc.
admin
Site Admin

Sanctify and Upgrade your Mind

Post by admin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:38 pm

THE MIND.jpg
THE MIND.jpg (15.56 KiB) Viewed 441 times
Live for others, not just for yourself.Millions of lives are connected to yours.They resonate with your thoughts and feelings. Your living affects theirs.When you live below divine expectations they will follow suit except those whose spiritual energies have increased beyond your level.

The Bible warns us to guard our hearts for out of it are the issues of life Proverbs 4:23.That was a deep statement from king Solomon.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."

The issues of life come out of it and goes where?

This is why so many folks with little knowledge in life's mysteries handle their thoughts carelessly.

Your thoughts go into the universe to affect other humans.If your thoughts are positive and godly you contribute to the moral standard of humans but if negative you contribute to the immoral and evil activities in the world.

The Bible told us in Philippians 2:5 to have the mind of Christ.The mind of Christ is the one of pure holiness.His mind was full of the thoughts and imaginations of only one thing-TO DO GOD'S WILL-Hebrews 10:5-9

"5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
6 in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7  Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
9 then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second."

Your thoughts link you up with others like yourself and draws others who have weak minds to your frequency.

This is why many Christians and even ministers are guilty of contributing to the level of world's unrighteousness.Many saved by grace preachers are guilty also because with their half baked teachings they've allowed many to make their minds domains of unimaginable thoughts.

You can preach and teach powerful messages but your heart is filled with thoughts of lust and evils.Why do we think the degree of immoralities is so high in churches today?

The devil is working seriously on the minds of humans to pollute it so that his network can become very strong in the hearts of people.

The battle ground of the devil is your mind.This is why Apostle Paul told us to renew our minds.Romans 12:2 and king David told us the secrets of maintaining a positive godly heart.Psalm 119:9,11

Your thoughts are more powerful than what you can imagine.We all have the capacity to control the minds of others whether consciously or unconsciously. This is the reason many believers have become zombies to their ministers.

You read in news how someone raped an underage and you begin to judge that person even cursing, reigning fire and brimstone on such but unknown to you, you are the very person that projected that thought into his mind and he carried it out. Shocked! Don't be, that is the sad truth.

We have made many people to do what they would not ordinarily do because they resonated with our thoughts.While we have the capacity to halt the actions physically unfortunately the victims don't. This is a serious call to sit tight and work on our minds with The Word of God and with serious meditation which only few practice.Josh.1:8,Psalm 1:2

Meditation is the key to making your mind resonate with God's own.Isaiah 55:9-11 speaks about the thoughts of God been higher than ours.You must meditate on His Word so that you can resonate with His thoughts.

When you begin to resonate with His thoughts by the help of the Holy Spirit,when your thought is going off tangent there is a trigger in your spirit man that will bring your thoughts back to normal.

You keep wondering why many Christians live lives contrary to God's Word, the truth is they are resonating with others whose minds are not godly.

Jesus said out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks Matthew 15:19.He was not just referring to your speech alone but your actions and activities.Every negative or positive thoughts or actions of a person is a voice communication.This is the solid truth.

Carnality is making many believers to think carnally.When the MAJOR TREND today is prosperity, riches, wealth, success, prophecies of materialism etc. is it any wonder the degree of unrighteousness and spiritual bondage have increased at a geometrical rate in the last decade?

The devil knows too well that WHAT YOU ARE CONSCIOUS OF DETERMINES YOUR SPIRITUAL COMPOSITION.

Are we really conscious of God again today?

We claim we are believers in Christ but fail to live like Him,why?

WE ARE NOT CONSCIOUS OF HIM

How many believers can really explain who Christ is in the light of The Scriptures?

We know Him to be the "father xmas" whose main duty is to distribute miracles, signs and wonders and nothing more.

Even The Bible many claim to read is only the blessings or prayer points aspects. How then can we resonate with His thoughts when we don't even know Him?

I have unfortunately been under satanic ministers but they had no power to control my mind because it was sold out to God right from the age of 17 when I became born again.

I became an ardent Bible lover.I discovered God on a personally level at the age of 19 and the Deeper Life I attended then also helped even though I had a different mindset from them in certain aspects.

You got to sit down and study to fill your mind with His Word, be subject to His Spirit.Follow Matthew 6:33,Phil.4:8 and you will get it right.God help us all.