Don't be carried away by the Antichrist Teachings

This is the forum for teaching all that relates to salvation in Christ and in life.
admin
Site Admin

Don't be carried away by the Antichrist Teachings

Post by admin » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Antichrist.jpg
Antichrist.jpg (11.29 KiB) Viewed 528 times
It is quite unfortunate that so many Gospel Ministers have become docile and have been bought over by the spirits of the antichrist The Bible also called the lawless one in 2 Thessalonians 2:8-10.

One of the greatest mission of the spirits of the lawless one is to make sin acceptable as a normal way of life. This is the sole reason the so many false doctrine about salvation is fast gaining ground in our churches and many have bought into it. The world is preparing the church for the RULE OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS

NEWS FLASH

** Adultery is legalized in South Africa by the Constitutional Court.

** Gay Marriage is legalized by the U.S. Supreme Court.

* * As if that is not enough, Germany’s National Ethics Council has called for an end to the criminalization of incest between siblings after examining the case of a man who had four children with his sister.

** Lastly, Japanese court rules "Adultery is Ok, if its for business purpose"

The true church of God should stand on the truth of The Scripture and stop allowing heresies to control them. Jesus did not come to license sin in the world. Neither did He come to condone it. The great John the Baptist gave an astounding revelation of the mission of our blessed Saviour which many new generation ministers shy away from.

"The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look! There is the Lamb of God WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD!" John 1:29

My dear believer, the above is very clear. He came to take it away. When something is taken away, it means you can no longer find it where it was before. If Jesus came to take away our sins and PROFESSED BELIEVERS still retain their sins after salvation then it means something is not right. It is abnormal for a true kingdom child to retain what has been taken away.

"8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
9 THOU HAST LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED INIQUITY; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." Hebrews 1:8-9

The last days demons sent from the pit of hell have made great progress in the body of Christ as many Ministers are been possessed, controlled or influenced by them to teach what no longer elevates the majesty of Christ in His glory and righteousness. The Bible has this to say,

"1 Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from what we believe; they will follow lying spirits and teachings that come from demons.
2 These teachers are hypocrites and liars. They pretend to be religious, but their consciences are dead.*" 1 Timothy 4:1-2

"1 You should also know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times.
2 For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.
3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control; they will be cruel and have no interest in what is good.
4 They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God.
5 They will act as if they are religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. You must stay away from people like that." 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Who are those in the film and music industries who sing rubbish and dress seductively?

I'm getting bored with many Yoruba and Igbo movies nowadays because of the many lewd dressings and such will still tag themselves "Christians" and take their tithes and seeds to their denominations and such would be accepted wholeheartedly.

Of recent an Hausa actress came under serious condemnation by her Muslim group for hugging someone in a music video. It's amazing how people we see as unbelievers can be so angry at what many call insignificant. Though many of such might be sanctimonious but they drove in a point. WAR AGAINST LOOSE LIVING. If they tend to hold such high morality in the public but hypocrisy in the secrets, we need to learn one thing from them. Our churches are filled with harlots and their seductive and nude dressings but the pastor is mute over such because it doesn't matter again as Christ has redeemed us by grace and not by our deeds again. God have mercy.

These are days of massive deceptions. The New World Order in conjunction with the kingdom of darkness are preparing the ground for the coming world ruler. All must be made ready and the fallen church and their ministers have a great role to play together with other world religions who will become the bride of the antichrist.

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there COME A FALLING AWAY FIRST, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" 2 Thessalonians 2:3

If you have the hope of eternity with Christ, you need to check your salvation experience whether it is the real or false one so that you won't be disappointed on the last day. This is the time to heed Apostle Paul's admonition.

"Examine yourselves to see if your faith is really genuine. Test yourselves. If you cannot tell that Jesus Christ is among you,* it means you have failed the test." 2 Corinthians 13:5

I'm quite aware many have become very careful on social media with the way they talk about sound teachings of The Bible in order not to offend anyone but let me sound a divine clear warning to such people and ministers, your negligence is your judgement. Fear of man will lead you to hell. Been careful with The Word will wipe your name away from the Book of Life. Hear what Christ said,

"Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who despise their life in this world will keep it for eternal life." John 12:25

"If a person is ashamed of me and my message, I, the Son of Man, will be ashamed of that person when I return in my glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels." Luke 9:26

Let's stop allowing ourselves to be deceived by the endtime demons. This world is ruled by wicked forces. The earth is ruled by the devil himself and he is doing everything to make sure he fulfills The Scriptures that only few would be saved.

"22 Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he went, always pressing on toward Jerusalem.
23 Someone asked him, “Lord, WILL ONLY A FEW BE SAVED?”
He replied,
24 “The door to heaven is narrow. Work hard to get in, because many will try to enter," Luke 13:22-24

Many will miss heaven because they were not prepared for Christ in the way they should be prepared. Deceived by Ministers who are in love with satan and the world, they mortgaged their hope on falsehood. Like Demas today, many have left Christ for the world.

"for Demas hath forsaken me, HAVING LOVED THIS PRESENT WORLD, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia." 2 Timothy 4:10

Listen to me, I am not writing to condemn or belittle anyone but I am writing as someone who has seen heaven and hell. I am writing as a Bible Prophet with a sound Apostolic voice.You had better repent and get the genuine salvation in Christ today. I am here to tell you the mind of Christ my dear. Time is running out. Today might be your last day on earth. Repent and settle your eternity with Him today. God help you.

deonne29

Re: Don't be carried away by the Antichrist Teachings

Post by deonne29 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:34 am

Awesome information. Amen.