Your Mentor and your Monitor

This is the forum to share any thought of yours that can benefit and edify the community. It could be Biblical, moral, short articles or quotes, business etc.
admin
Site Admin

Your Mentor and your Monitor

Post by admin » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:53 pm

Mentor.jpg
Mentor.jpg (10.89 KiB) Viewed 299 times
If your life is not changing, check your MENTOR and your MONITOR. Your mentor determines your mentality-spiritually or physically depending on the kind of mentor you have.

Your mentor determines your motion in life. He or she determines the frequency of your mental or spiritual vibrations. Your mentor's mindset becomes yours also with time whether base on one on contact or via books, audio or videos.

Your monitor reveals the content in your heart which manifest in the way you live.It shows your real you ranging from your habits which determines your habitat and your characters which determine your class.

Like the computer monitor that is an output unit shows what is stored in the storage system be it the primary storage system(Hard Disk) which is your code of conduct and values (Mindset) or the secondary storing medium( e.g Flash) which is just a combination of still your personal beliefs but more of the opinions of others you are imbibing.

Your mentor's duty is to help you get the perfect mindset that will eventually change your life in order to become the best the best you can be for God and for humanity. This really determines how far you will go in life especially as a child of God.

Unfortunately, we have so many poor and bad spiritual mentors but few good physical mentors. The aim of the spiritual mentors is to make you conform to the image and likeness of God but instead they are more interested in the shape your life is taking in their pockets and greedy hearts than the shape your spirit is taking in Christ.

If your spiritual mentor is not passionate about you becoming like Christ in the real sense of it and according to The Bible I plead with you to look for a good one that will. The apostles were not men of high education but the educated religious leaders discovered one thing about them, they were just like their mentor Jesus.

"The members of the council were amazed when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, for they could see that they were ordinary men who had had no special training. THEY ALSO RECOGNIZED THEM AS MEN WHO HAD BEEN WITH JESUS." Acts 4:13

To change your monitor do change your mentor and be wise when doing that. These are not the days of sentiment. These are the days of revolution. A mighty revolution is about sweeping through the churches that will ignite the consciousness of people for Jesus and many pastors who had taken their sheep for granted would be shocked to the teeth when on one Sunday Service their congregation have departed to the place where their spiritual thirst will be quenched.

Let all those who claim to be mentors go back to the Bible and check what Jesus referred to as mentor-ship so that we can stop tormenting the people of God in the name of leadership which is more of witchcraft to me.

"18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given complete authority in heaven and on earth.
19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age" Matthew 28:18-20