WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT

This is the forum to share any thought of yours that can benefit and edify the community. It could be Biblical, moral, short articles or quotes, business etc.
admin
Site Admin

WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT

Post by admin » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:21 pm

Life is all about your beliefs and your faith. The two must work together. Many have beliefs that are not helping them. Only few have faith. What many term faith is only belief.

This is the major reason many are still in bondage. Belief is only what you see as the truth or have accepted as being the truth. But any belief you have that cannot assist your faith to liberate you should be reviewed.

I see so many people who hold unto different beliefs that makes me to wonder, if at all this people know the Word of God well. The sad thing I hear from some is

"THIS IS WHAT MY PASTOR SAID OR THIS IS WHAT WE BELIEVE IN OUR CHURCH".

I don't hear many say "THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAY”. This really baffles me.

Someone came to me sometime ago. I placed him on a prophetic program his church did not believe in. At a point when he was already seeing manifestation, his pastor called him and told him the step he was taking was not right that he need to think about what he was planning to do.

The brother was a devoted worker in the church who loves and obeys his pastor dearly. He came to tell me what the pastor told him. I just looked at him and asked,

IS YOUR PASTOR A PROPHET?.

He said no.

I just told him to forget what the pastor said and follow what I have told him. It was his life. Thank God he is thanking his 'lucky star" today. Even the pastor was surprised when the brother did what many of them did not believe could be done.

In as much as I listen to many teachers and preachers of the Word, I make my final evaluation from the Word of God. Beliefs that do not provoke faith in you for liberation is meaningless. Some people will claim I KNOW GOD WILL DO IT.

That is just a belief and not faith.

The question is this, IF WE CLAIM GOD CAN DO IT WHY HAS HE NOT DONE IT FOR MANY?

WHY ARE MANY CHRISTIANS STILL UNDER THE BONDAGE OF SIN AND SATAN?

WHY THE MANY POVERTY IN THE LIVES OF MANY CHRISTIANS TODAY?

WHY THE MANY MARITAL FAILURES?

We don't want to face the truth. We therefore live in self denial and illusions, still laying claim that GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST.A sister I met some time ago who was 40 years then and not married told me she had gone for many deliverance and yet no solution. She has been told different things by many prophets and deliverance ministers. Yet she was still in bondage.

I just looked at her and pitied her. I then said IF I TELL YOU THE TRUTH WOULD YOU ACCEPT IT.?She said yes. I said when was the last time a man proposed to you. She said ten years ago. I just told her that you have missed your husband. He came to you and you rejected him because he had nothing much . She was shocked because nobody ever told her that.
I told her what to do unfortunately her beliefs did not let her. She still believes God will to do it. She is going to 50 now.

A pastor who came to me some time ago with a huge problem. HE TOLD ME HE HAD FASTED AND PRAYED MANY TIMES.I simply asked him what did God tell you? He said nothing.WHAT A STRONG BELIEF HE HAD BUT NO RESULT MANIFESTING.The most amazing thing about his problem was that IT DID NOT NEED PRAYING LET ALONE FASTING.

I just said “YOU SPIRITUAL PEOPLE.” Well, this is what and what you are going to do about this problem. It was as if something was removed from his eyes. He said he never saw it that way. How could he, when his beliefs hindered him. Majority of people are been held in captivity because of their denominational beliefs.

While I have never been and will never be an advocate of "CHURCH PREACHING",I do tell people to wise up and study the Word More. My own beliefs which are activating my faith has really helped me to where I am today by His grace.

My dear Christian, faith is the ultimately catalyst for fulfilling destiny. Study the BOOK OF HEBREWS 11 VERY WELL. Faith is simply acting on your beliefs or your beliefs in action. Every one mentioned in that chapter did something. THEY WERE NOT PASSIVE PEOPLE LIKE MANY TODAY.THEY DID ONE OR MORE THINGS THAT MADE THEM 'CHAMPIONS IN THE HALL OF FAME" GOD HELP US ALL.