HOW I GO ABOUT MY OWN STYLE OF MEDITATION FOR POSITIVE CHANGE

This is the forum to share any thought of yours that can benefit and edify the community. It could be Biblical, moral, short articles or quotes, business etc.
admin
Site Admin

HOW I GO ABOUT MY OWN STYLE OF MEDITATION FOR POSITIVE CHANGE

Post by admin » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:44 pm

meditate.jpg
meditate.jpg (10.05 KiB) Viewed 291 times
This has been working for me greatly. Take a certain time in the day maybe 10-15 minutes for a start before you sleep at night or anytime convenient for you to do so.
1. Think about the goodness of God.
2. Reflect on the past fulfillment of His Words/prophecies in your life and family.
3. Think about the power of the Word of God especially, the scriptures or verses that have made great impact in your life. Few of mine are,
Genesis 1:1, Numbers 23:19, Psalm 1:1-3, Psalm 3:3, Psalm 27:6, Isaiah 8:9-10, Isaiah 26:3-4, Isaiah 60:1-3, Ephesians 3:20, Romans 8:14-16, 27, 1 Corinthians 2:9-10, Hebrews 12:2
4. Look into your life and see the power of God changing those situations in your life.
5. Travel into the future (THIS IS MY BEST PART) imagine those things you want to see in your life and family. Begin to see them that they have come to pass and you are living in them now. Feel the emotion. Feel the thrill. Feel the excitement.
6. Connect what you are seeing with the power of God. He alone can bring such to pass.
7. Associate a Scriptural verse(s) to what you are seeing and begin to lay claim to it believing they will and must come to pass.
8. Begin to ask for direction or instruction on how to go about bringing the whole thing to pass from the Holy Ghost.
9. Make your mind receptive to receive the direction no matter how awkward it might be. You will do well to get a book to jot down things you will receive at that moment.

10. Just begin to speak in tongues and give thanks to the Lord that those things will come to pass.
11. You can go the extra mile to draw those things you have seen in your imagination down or use symbols to represent them. Put it where you can see it every day or inside a book you can always check on all the time.
12. Associate a scripture to each of the vision or desire you have seen in your heart.
13. NEVER EVER YOU ENTERTAIN DOUBT OR FEAR AS TO WHETHER THOSE THINGS WILL COME TO PASS OR NOT, NO MATTER YOUR PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS OR CHALLENGES.
14. If you can do these things every day and constantly, you will begin to change the directions and activities in your life. All the connections you need to fulfill all what you are seeing will begin to locate you gradually. But you will need discernment to know some of the people that God will direct to you, because they might not be appealing. Some of them are not the ones to really help you but to link you up to those who will.
15. You will need to work on your attitude so that when God begins to bring people across your way, your attitude will not repel them. This is one area many Christians have missed it a lot. I have to in time past.
When many pray and God sends people to them, they use their bad characters or unwise talks to chase such away. Work on yourself in order not repel people that God wants to user to help you in life.