CHECKOUT MY NEW ONLINE STORE

This is the forum to share any thought of yours that can benefit and edify the community. It could be Biblical, moral, short articles or quotes, business etc.
admin
Site Admin

CHECKOUT MY NEW ONLINE STORE

Post by admin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:34 pm

FREEDOM FROM FAMILY BONDAGE 111.jpg
FREEDOM FROM FAMILY BONDAGE 111.jpg (153.31 KiB) Viewed 396 times
You can now purchase all the Uncommon Spiritual Solution Ebooks @

https://warfarebooks.com

The prices are now in Naira for my wonderful fellow Nigerians who have been complaining. I am now patriotic (laughs). The books are now cheaper than what it used to be.

Those outside Nigeria can also purchase as the currency converter on the store would help you convert the prices.

This is 2018, the year of SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANT BLESSINGS

You need to be delivered from all satanic forces hindering your blessings from manifesting this year. Don't joke and play with your destiny. You have only one life to live and the enemies are out to frustrate that life for you.

Planet earth is a place of high level spiritual warfare between the God's children and the devil's own. There are agents of darkness assigned to hunt down your life. Whether you believe it or not makes no difference.

"The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him" Psalm 37:32

It's time to take the bull by the horns, rise in the power and might of the Lord Jesus and fight your way out of satanic enslavement. I have been a victim of the forces of darkness especially to witchcraft, marine and ancestral. The same God who set me free is still setting people free.

These amazing spiritual warfare ebooks will help you get your total freedom from the host of darkness by the grace of God. This year is going gradually again. Stop allowing those puppies and their human agents to keep on messing your life. You can be free today in the name of Jesus.

Jesus has empowered His children and we have authority to command evil mountains to get out of our lives.

"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." Mark 11:23

It's time to exercise your kingdom authority against the host of darkness. To achieve this, you will need an uncommon knowledge which you will get in the books. Believers are destroyed not because they don't fast and pray but because they are ignorant of so many spiritual issues.

"Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst." Isaiah 5:13. Also read Hosea 4:6

Are you still reading? Rush now to

https://warfarebooks.com

[/size Glory manifestation 234.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]INNER FREEDOM 111.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]FREEDOM FROM FAMILY BONDAGE 111.jpg[/attachment]