This is solely a Bible based Christian spiritual forum. Though all are welcome but everything done on this forum must be to exalt Jesus and edify believers. The following are the rules of engagement on this WARFARE FORUM. Do take time to read them and keep them in mind as you carry out your activities on this forum. You are blessed and we are excited to have you here.
1. All posts, discussions, comments and replies must be holy, edifying and morally okay.
2. Endeavour to quote the writer of article you post here if it is not your original creation.
3. Please post all threads in the right sections, and don't derail threads by posting off topics.
4. No spam/advertising/self-promote on this forum: These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users. In case of advert, you must contact the admin or moderators for permission.
5. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to members OR THEIR TRIBES OR RACE. The love of God and for others should lead our activities and conversations on this forum.
6. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images. Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on this forum. This includes user pictures. Also use common sense while posting.
7. Do not cross post questions. Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
8. Do not PM users asking for help. Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.
9. Remain respectful of other members at all times. All posts should be professional, courteous and godly. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in this forum, you are expected to obey this rule.
10. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.
11. Discussions of the ART OF LOVE MAKING is not allowed on this forum.
12. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of this forum.
13. Before you post adverts, the permission of the admin or moderators must be sought for such. Violation can lead to temporary or permanent ban.
14. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of WARFARE FORUM.
15. Don't post false information on WARFARE FORUM.
16. Don't use WARFARE FORUM for illegal acts, e.g. scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
17. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
18. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting images spaces, etc.
19. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.
20. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of WARFARE FORUM to the admin or moderators.
21. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on WARFARE FORUM.
22. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
23. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on WARFARE FORUM.
24. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times. Advert must be by permission from the admin or moderators.
25. Don't use alternate accounts to access WARFARE FORUM after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
26. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
27. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
28. Don't ask WARFARE FORUM members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.)
29. Ministers using this forum must have the interest of Jesus at heart and should not use the forum just to promote their selfish interest or ministry alone.
30. We cannot vouch for everyone using this forum so be very careful how you relate with others on this forum.
General Forum Questions
Am I allowed more than one account?
No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account at WARFARE FORUM. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forums.
What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.
Where can I find out who is in charge?
The Forum Moderators are displayed in every Forum.
The rules of engagement on this forum should be well studied to avoid banning please.
1 post • Page 1 of 1