Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Territorial Forces

This is the forum for sharing warfare prayer, prophetic warfare prayers points or prophetic instructions that people can use to solve their spiritual challenges in Christ Jesus.
admin
Site Admin

Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Territorial Forces

Post by admin » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 pm

territorial forces.jpg
territorial forces.jpg (15.04 KiB) Viewed 464 times
Scriptures: Joshua 1:1-7, Luke 10:19, Matthew 18:18,

Prophetic Instructions: You will take a consecrated olive oil and anoint the floor of your room very well where you will do the prayers.

That is pour it on the floor in a semi large quantity. You will then stand on it and pray the prayers.

If you are living in your own house, also pour the oil in large quantity at the four corners of your compound before the one you will do in your apartment. Anoint yourself with all family members staying with you before you embark on the prayers below.

Please, if you are not a serious believer in Christ I suggest you skip this because there would be a serious repercussion. But if you know you will become serious after the prayers then you can go ahead with it.

Make sure you stand on the olive oil throughout the prayers and be very aggressive doing it. Do not fear anything because angels of God are with you to assist you in the battle.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I thank you Lord because you've  empowered me over the host of darkness.
2. Thank you Lord Jesus for your grace and power in my life.
3. Holy Spirit I think you for the liberty in Christ you have made me to experience.
4. Heavenly Father I receive your power to overcome in this battle of tonight in the name of Jesus.
4. I soaked myself in the blood of Jesus as I embark on this warfare tonight in the name of Jesus.
5. I come against territorial forces standing against my glory in this land I command such to receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
6. Every territorial stronghold standing against my life in this environment receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
7. You territorial powers in this environment frustrating my life mission receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
8. Forces of darkness in this environment conspiring against my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
9. By the blood of Jesus I destroy your control over my life in this environment in the name of Jesus.
10.By the authority of the Word of God I speak total destruction to all territorial weapons used against my life in this environment in the name of Jesus.
11.By the blood of Jesus every evil sacrifice offered top evil forces against my life in this environment is destroyed now in the name of Jesus.
12.I take authority over the principalities and powers in this environment disturbing my life and I command such to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
13.Every evil territorial manipulation going on against my life in this environment receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
14.You territorial forces networking with the agents of darkness to attack my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
15.I challenge all evil networks suppressing my life and glory in this environment receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
16.Every territorial centre of evil forces in this environment waging war against my life and destiny catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
17.You territorial forces of darkness in this environment I speak total destruction to your chain of command over my life in the name of Jesus.
18.By the blood of Jesus I destroy all the evil control of territorial powers in this environment over my life in the name of Jesus.
19.I command every power in this territory assigned to my life and family to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
20.Every evil conspiracy in this environment against my life in this environment is destroyed now by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
21.Every power in this territory invoking my spirit and glory on any evil altar receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
22.I challenge all powers of the wicked in this environment harassing my life and destiny to catch fire and burn to asses in the name of Jesus.
23.I release the blood of Jesus to destroy evil spiritual pollution against my life and family in this environment in the name of Jesus.
24.You evil spirits hunting my life in this territory catch fire and burn to ashes sin the name of Jesus.
25.I command every door closed against me by the forces of darkness in this territory to open now in the name of Jesus.
26.I command all that is hindering my progress in this territory to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
27.I recover all what I have lost to territorial forces in this environment in the name of Jesus.
28.I declare total victory over all territorial forces in this environment in the name of Jesus.
29.I subdue all powers in this environment and I command them to be subject to the authority of Christ in me as from now and forever in the name of Jesus.
30. I receive your divine power Lord to live above all manipulations of territorial forces.

YOU CAN REPEAT THE PRAYERS FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS