Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Witchcraft Activities

This is the forum for sharing warfare prayer, prophetic warfare prayers points or prophetic instructions that people can use to solve their spiritual challenges in Christ Jesus.
admin
Site Admin

Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Witchcraft Activities

Post by admin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Scriptures: Exodus 22:18, Nahum 3:4, Micah 5:12, Isaiah 60:1-3,11-22

Prophetic Instructions:

Fill a bucket with water add a little salt and read Psalm 51 and 109 into it with your right hand in the water  and use it to bathe after you have done the prayers.
Take a handful of salt put it inside a bowl or plate. Read Psalm 35 into it and sprinkle it at the four corners of your rooms, the doors and the windows. Also if you live in your own compound sprinkle it round the place also. This is especially for those who face witchcraft attacks in dreams or in the physical.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O God of mercy I worship you with all my heart and I know my life as from now on will be awesome in you in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father in heaven I celebrate your goodness because I know my years on earth as from today will the one of milk and honey.
3. Lord Jesus by the power of your words I know my life will begin to manifest your supernatural miracles and divine favours.
4. Lord of glory I believe no power or agent of darkness can stand against my glory as from now on and I adore you with my life and breathe in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord empower me with fresh fire now as I embark on this warfare in the name of Jesus.
6. All witchcraft networks terrorizing my life and family receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
7. You witchcraft stronghold that fighting against my destiny in this environment receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
8. Every witchcraft agent that has vowed to make my life terrible receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
9. Let all witchcraft covens handling the case of my destiny from my village, in this environment and from my family backgrounds receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
10. You witchcraft agents standing against my helpers receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
11. All messengers of witchcraft assigned to monitor my lifefor evil receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
12. I challenge all counsel of witchcraft forces against my life to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
13. Every instrument of witchcraft used against my life and family all these years catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
14. You arrows of evils fired against my life and family backfire seven times now in the name of Jesus.
15. Arrows of hardship and calamity from the witchcraft world operating in my life and family backfire now in the name of Jesus.
16. I silence all witchcraft voices crying against my destiny helpers withthe Holy Ghost fire now in the name of Jesus.
17. Voices of sorrows from the witchcraft world crying against my life and family be silenced by fire now in the name of Jesus.
18. All witchcraft conspiracies against my glory in life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
19. You witchcraft marks and signs on my life and family be destroyed by the blood of Jesus now in the name of Jesus.
20. Every witchcraft agent pretending to be my friend or family member be exposed and disgrace by fire now in the name of Jesus.
21. By the blood of Jesus I silence every witchcraft powers that will demand for my blood and family's blood now and in the future in the name of Jesus.
22. Let all witchcraft pretenders in my life be exposed and consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
23. I speak destruction to every gathering of witches and wizards against my life and family now and in the future and I command such to receive the thunder and fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
24. Angels of the living God go into the remaining days of my life and slaughter all witchcraft forces and agents that will make it a bitter one for me in the name of Jesus.
25. I plead the blood of Jesus upon my star and destiny and paralyze all activities of witchcraft against such in the name of Jesus.
26. Every legal ground for witchcraft operations in my life break by fire now in the name of Jesus.
27. I command total restoration to all what he forces of witchcraft have stolen from me and my family in the name of Jesus.
28. As from today I decree no witchcraft dreams or operations will come near me or my family again in the name of Jesus.
29. Let my glory as from today become a terror to witchcraft agents in the name of Jesus.
30. Let my life and my family become a dangerous dread to witchcraft kingdoms in the name of Jesus.

YOU CAN REPEAT THE PRAYERS FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS

You can also get my ebooks on solving spiritual challenges at

www.uncommonspiritualsolutionebooks.ecwid.com