Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Satanic Activities

This is the forum for sharing warfare prayer, prophetic warfare prayers points or prophetic instructions that people can use to solve their spiritual challenges in Christ Jesus.
admin
Site Admin

Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Satanic Activities

Post by admin » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:31 pm

satanic activity.jpg
satanic activity.jpg (6.45 KiB) Viewed 255 times
Scriptures: Job 5:12, 1 John 3:8, Isaiah 42:13-15, 45:23-24, Deuteronomy 28:7

Prophetic Instructions:

1. You are going to hold the pictures of yourself and family while you pray these prayers. Also place your book of goals and visions on the table or on the floor and anoint it with oil.
Go into at least 20 minutes praise and worship songs before you embark on the warfare. This is after you have read The Scriptures or do it after the songs if you are doing it with your entire family.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I thank the Father of creation because my life is going to be awesome as from today onward.
2. Lord Jesus I give you all the glory because by your Spirit my next year will be filled with supernatural miracles.
3. I magnify your holy name Almighty God for making me a candidate for your awesome supernatural manifestations next year.
4. O God of mercy I soak the months and years in the remaining days of my life on earth in the blood of Jesus and I neutralize every evil projection sent into them against my life and my family in the name of Jesus.
5. In my life, I speak destruction to all evil plans against my glory and life in the name of Jesus.
6. I come against all evil conspiracies against my life and family and I release the fire of destruction upon them now in the name of Jesus.
7. Let the fire of God go before me into all the months and years of my life and purify all my activities and make them free from every satanic influence as from today in the name of Jesus.
8. Holy Ghost fire let all barricade that will be raised against me in my entire life on earth be burnt to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
9. I challenge all monitoring spirits assigned to my life to receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
10. In my life I come against evil bondage remaining in my life this year to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
11. Every spirit of failure following my life all these years receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
12. Every stubborn oppression of witchcraft in my life catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
13. You powers of hell frustrating my goals in life fall down and die by fire now in the name of Jesus.
14. You evil cycles keeping my life in stagnancy receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
15. Every invocation of disfavor against my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
16. I command all wicked agents of darkness terrorizing my life to receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
17. Let the fire of God fall on me and let all evil hands on my body catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
18. I challenge all forces from my environment standing against my glory to receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
19. You stronghold of darkness holding my destiny to ransom receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
20. I command all evil eyes peering into my glorious future become blind right now by fire in the name of Jesus.
21. Let all the hunters of my star fall down and die by fire now in the name of Jesus.
22. I release the blood of Jesus against every evil decree against my glorious destiny in Christ in the name of Jesus.
23. Blood of Jesus by the mercy of God let good and great things be spoken of me as from today in the name of Jesus.
24. I command all hidden bondage in my life catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
25. All activities of hell against my life and family catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
26. I release the fire of destruction against all satanic setups in my life and family now in the name of Jesus.
27. Let all the agents of destruction who seek my sorrow be judged without mercy now in the name of Jesus.
28. I release the whirlwind of heaven into my life to blow away all the evils programmed against my life and family in the name of Jesus.
29. O (call out your name loud) you shall be the best of you and nothing will deny you access to your total glory in Christ in the name of Jesus.
30. My head receive the oil of divine lifting as from now on in the name of Jesus.

YOU CAN REPEAT THE PRAYERS FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS

You can also check my ebooks on spiritual solutions to different spiritual problems @

www.uncommonspiritualsolutionebooks.ecwid.com