The Battle for my Throne of Glory

This is the forum for sharing warfare prayer, prophetic warfare prayers points or prophetic instructions that people can use to solve their spiritual challenges in Christ Jesus.
admin
Site Admin

The Battle for my Throne of Glory

Post by admin » Tue May 21, 2019 1:09 pm

THRONE.jpg
THRONE.jpg (10.95 KiB) Viewed 189 times
SCRIPTURES: 1 Chronicles 4:9-10, PSALM 24:1-10, ISAIAH 60:1-11

WARNING: As usual if you are not A BORN AGAIN COMMITTED BELIEVER IN CHRIST, don’t waste your time here. All doubting Thomassess should find something else to do.

MATERIALS NEEDED!
1. A bottle of olive oil
2. A perfume of your choice read

INSTRUCTION: Read Psalms 3 and 7 into the olive oil Psalms 24 and 27 into the perfume. Just hold each item in your right hand close to your mouth and read the Psalms into them.

FOR THE PERFUME, you can take it to a pastor or prophet to pray into it or you can pray into it yourself. HOW YOU WILL USE IT IS AT THE END OF THE PRAYERS.

For the married avoid intimacy with your spouse for the next three days please. For singles, you shouldn’t think about it but stay clear off all immoral acts and films, all forms of kissing, fingering and all immoral habits PLEASE.

Prepare a SACRIFICIAL SEED you are going to give to seal your victory. Just get an envelope and write on it BATTLE SEED FOR MY THRONE OF GLORY. Look for a prophet no matter how big or small the person is as you are led by the Holy Spirit or your heart as the case may be. PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUS.

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO SING AND WORSHIP GOD BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO THE PRAYERS AT LEAST 20 MINUTES.

DAY 1 PRAYER POINTS
1. 0 God of creation I present myself before you as your covenant child, arise and intervene this night Lord in my life.
2. I confess my sins unto you my Maker, purify me by the blood of Jesus.
3. My Father my Father send your Warring angels to assist me in the battle of tonight in the name of Jesus.
4. Heavenly Father by the covenant of the blood of Jesus I ask for forgiveness on behalf of myself, my parents and ancestors in the name of JESUS.
5. I soak the foundation of my life in the blood of Jesus and I ask that the blood nullify any legal claim over my life by evil forces in the name of JESUS.
6. I sanctify my spirit, soul and body by the blood of Jesus.
7. Father I ask for power, grace and authority to overcome tonight in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil covenant holding my throne of glory to ransom receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
9. Every ancestral, witchcraft, marine, terrestrial, occult, self-imposed curses holding my life and glory to ransom break by fire and the blood of Jesus.
10. You powers from my father’s and mother’s house holding the throne of my glory fall down and die by fire.
11. All agents of darkness from my family background fighting against the manifestation of my glory fall down and die by fire.
12. Any evil man or woman using my glory for evil fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus
AT THIS JUNCTION POINT TO THE SKY FROM YOUR WINDOWS
13. You evil power from the spirit realm controlling my throne of glory receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
14. You evil spirit impersonating me for fake glory in the realm of the spirit receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
15. You evil forces of the air manipulating my glory for failure receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
16. You esoteric powers holding my God given kingdom under siege receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
17. You principality and powers dominating my God given kingdom on earth, receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
18. All evil projections from the four corners of the universe working against the manifestation of my God given kingdom and glory receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
19. O elements of the universe I destroy every evil that has been programmed into you against my life in the name of Jesus.
20. I command all evil enchantment, invocation, hex, divination made against my glory from the realm of darkness receive the fire of destruction.
AT THIS JUNCTION STAND BARE FEETED ON THE FLOOR OF YOUR ROOM, POUR SOME ANOINTING OIL ON THE FLOOR LET YOUR FEET MAKE CONTACT WITH THE FLOOR DIRECTLY.IF THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE, YOU WILL NEED TO GET SAND AND PUT IT ON A PAPER OR CLOTH FOR YOU TO STAND ON IT.PRAY THE FOLLOWING PRAYERS WITH HOLY MADNESS
21. Every territorial powers frustrating the enlargement of my coast on planet earth receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
22. You powers in this land and street disturbing my life and glory receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
23. Any agent of darkness sitting on my throne of glory fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
24. All gathering of the occult and witchcraft kingdom fighting against my throne of glory fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
25. I command you gates of my glory, every power keeping you locked should fall down and die by fire.

DAY 2 PRAYER POINTS
1. My heavenly Father I magnify your name because you are worthy of my praise and love.
2. My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ I worship you for giving me complete victory on the Cross of Calvary.
3. Holy Spirit of God, I celebrate your power and presence in my life.
4. O gates my kingdom, I command you to open and let the great things of life begin to come in the name of Jesus.
5. Whatsoever weapons the enemies are using against my throne of glory I destroy them by fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power holding the keys of my glorious kingdom release it by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Wherever the keys of my glory have been taken to, I command such to be restored back now in the name of Jesus.
8. Angels of the living God I command you right now to go and bring back all the lost glory and blessings of my life.

AT THIS JUNCTION ANOINT YOUR HEAD, PLACE YOUR HAND ON YOUR HEAD AND SHOUT THESE PRAYERS AS IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE

9. O my head every bad luck and ill luck on you receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
10. Every hand of slavery upon my head making me to live a frustrated life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus
11. Every witchcraft/occult hand upon my head receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
12. O my head every aura of hatred on you is destroyed now in the name of Jesus.
13. O my head whatsoever the enemy has done to you making helpers and opportunities to hate and elude you receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.

AT THIS JUNCTION, ANOINT YOUR HANDS AND HOLD THEM TOGETHER AND PRAY THE FOLLOWING AS A WOMAN IN LABOUR

14. You powers frustrating the labours of my hand fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
15. Every power frustrating the labours of my hands where am working or doing business, receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
16. You evil powers turning my labours to sorrows and ridicules fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
17. Every power remote controlling my superiors or boss against my life and the labour of my hands receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
18. You evil agents of darkness working against my glorious breakthroughs in my office or business fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
19. You wicked agents of darkness destroying the labours of my hands fall down and die by fire.

AT THIS JUNCTION,YOU ARE GOING TO DECLARE WITH FAITH THE FOLLOWING WITH AUTHORITY AND BOLDNESS

20. Face the North and declare as from today I ……..(your name) command all creation from you North to begin to bring goodness and blessings into my life as from today in the name of Jesus.
21. Face the East and declare as from today I ……..(your name), command all creation from you East to bring all my helpers to locate me in the name of Jesus.
22. Face the South and declare as from today I ……..(your name), command all creation from you South to bring all my wealth and riches into my life in the name of Jesus.
23. Face the West and declare as from today I ……..(your name), command all creation from you West to relocate my life to my God ordained Canaan Land in the name of Jesus.
24. I ……..(your name),command all creation from you NORTH, EAST,SOUTH AND WEST as from today to bring into my life glory, honours, breakthroughs, mighty connections, unusual favours, goodness,blessings locate me now in the name of Jesus.
25. I .........(your name) command all the lost opportunities, lost glory, lost wealth riches, lost connections and lifting, lost favours and help, lost promotion and blessings to locate me as from now on the name of Jesus.

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO WORSHIP GOD AFTER PRAYERS

THE PERFUME OPERATION

INSTRUCTION: You just have to find the time and place to do the following. The timing is very important. It is very important you follow instruction. If the timing is NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO YOUR SCHEDULES, THEN DO IT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.

For the next three days, when it is exactly 12 to 1 noon you will stand in the rays of the sun and spray the perfume heavily for at least 5 to 8 seconds and declare with authority and boldness,

AS FAR AS THIS PERFUME WILL GO SO WILL MY GLORY BEGIN TO GO AS FROM THIS MOMENT IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

AS THE AIR CANNOT BE HINDERED IN ITS JOURNEY SO MY GLORY WILL NO LONGER BE HINDERED AGAIN IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I COMMAND THIS SCENT OF PERFUME TO ATTRACT ALL MY HELPERS AND CONNECTIONS TO ME AS FROM TODAY AND BECOME A POISON OF DEATH TO AS MANY WHO WANT TO HINDER THE MANIFESTATION OF MY GLORY IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

MY FATHER MY FATHER,AS PEOPLE APPRECIATE THE SCENT OF A GOOD PERFUME LET ALL BEGIN TO APPRECIATE AND FAVOUR MY LIFE AS FROM NOW ON IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

You are to repeat the same by 12 to 1 midnight also. If you don’t have the time to do it in the afternoon, do it before you leave for work in the morning. Also spray it in your office or on your body while going to the office. Spray it in your shop or office as a business owner and declare what you want.

You can decree and declare more than what I have written. The remaining perfume can be used on your body daily as you go to work.

REMEMBER IN ALL YOUR FAITH SHOULD BE IN THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS. MINUS HIM NOTHING WILL WORK.YOUR FAITH IN HIM IS THE ACTIVATION KEY FOR SEEING RESULT.HE REMAINS THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE.SHALOM.