Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Territorial Principalities, Powers and their Networks

This is the forum for sharing warfare prayer, prophetic warfare prayers points or prophetic instructions that people can use to solve their spiritual challenges in Christ Jesus.
admin
Site Admin

Prophetic Warfare Prayers against Territorial Principalities, Powers and their Networks

Post by admin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:51 am

Principality.jpg
Principality.jpg (5.86 KiB) Viewed 402 times
Scriptures: Ephesians 6:10-12, Daniel 10:12-21, 2 Corinthians 10:4-6, Luke 10:17- 20

Materials Needed

1. A bottle of consecrated olive oil.
2. A little sand or dust from your environment
3. A little salt
4. Prophetic Instruction: Put a little salt into the olive oil and read Psalm 109 into it. Pour the sand or dust just a little on the floor and pour the olive oil on it. Spread it to at least 40 -100 centimetres range. You are going to stand on it throughout the prayers.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father of Creation I thank you for the victories you have given me so far over the host of hell.
2. Lord Jesus I lift your name high in every realm of existence.
3. The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ I lift my hands to worship your majesty in my life in the name of Jesus.
4. Heavenly Father let the heavenly 24 elders and the angelic hosts join me to celebrate your holy name.
5. My Father in heaven I rejoice in your presence this day because my life will be completely filled with joy and peace in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Spirit of God empower me with fresh fire as I embark on this warfare again in the name of Jesus.
7. You environmental powers standing against my fullness in Christ in life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
8. I command the rain of fire upon this territory, I decree all gadgets of principalities and powers and their allies against my life to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
9. I come against every territorial power in this environment by the virtue of this sand I am standing upon and I destroy your influence in my life now by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
10. You principalities in this area I come against you as a child of the Lord of Glory I destroy your influence in my life now and in the name of Jesus.
11. I come against the network of evil forces in this environment manipulating my destiny receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
12. By virtue of this anointed sand or dust I speak destruction to evil forces ruling over people and their glory especially 13. God’s children and in my life now in the name of Jesus.
14. Every evil stronghold operating against my life in this environment catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
15. You powers of darkness I challenge your authority and operations in this environment by the blood of Jesus and I destroy such right now as it concerns my life and family in the name of Jesus.
16. You ancient powers in this environment I command you to release all my blessings you have stolen from me all these years now in the name of Jesus.
17. You agents of the principalities and powers in this environment receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
18. I curse every seed of negative influence from this environment in my life and family now in the name of Jesus.
19. I command all evil spirits in this territory affecting my spiritual life and living for Jesus to catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
20. You environmental powers influencing my spouse and kids against the will of God catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
21. You environmental agents troubling my life, family and marriage catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
22. You powers in this environment I take total authority over you now and I command all your activities against my life as from now and in the future to meet with total failure in the name of Jesus.
23. I challenge all evil altars in this territory and I command them to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
24. You powers in this land I (mention your full name) a child of the Master of the universe, The Lord Jesus Christ I forbid you with the authority of my heavenly Father to operate no more in my life and family again now and forever in the name of Jesus.
25. All caucus of wickedness in this environment fighting against my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
26. I command the rain of fire to fall upon this environment and begin to destroy every power vortex oppressing my life now in the name of Jesus.
27. By the blood of the Lamb every agenda of the principalities and powers in this environment against my life and family is cancelled now in the name of Jesus.
28. I stand upon the earth and I declare free atmosphere of peace, joy and prosperity in my life and family now and forever in the name of Jesus.
29. By the power of God’s kingdom I establish myself as God’s principality in this territory and I command every being both evil and good to work for my favour as from today now in the name of Jesus.
30. I build a wall of fire round everything that concerns me and I declare let all evil invasions or infiltration receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
31. Angels of God I release you into this environment as security guards for me and my household in the name of Jesus.

PROPHETIC ACTION

Pour a little of the oil again on the floor and pray this way,

Father of Creation by virtue of this anointing oil I raise a spiritual altar unto you in this environment and especially in this family. I ask that your awesome presence fill this place in the name of Jesus.

I speak total destruction to every other altar in this area and I declare all the strange spirits behind the altars to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus. As from today let your glory, power and majesty be seen in this home and let no strange spirits or beings invade this home again and forever more in the name of Jesus.

To learn the full details of the power of divine spiritual altar I suggest you get my book titled HOW TO RAISE A DIVINE ALTAR (ACTIVATING GOD’S DIVINE PRESENCE) @

https://uncommonspiritualsolutionebooks ... p90818998
You can repeat the prayers for the next three days for maximum impact. Glory to Jesus!