Destroying Satanic Witchcraft Cobwebs

This is the forum for sharing warfare prayer, prophetic warfare prayers points or prophetic instructions that people can use to solve their spiritual challenges in Christ Jesus.
admin
Site Admin

Destroying Satanic Witchcraft Cobwebs

Post by admin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:43 am

Cobwebs.jpg
Cobwebs.jpg (10.62 KiB) Viewed 549 times
Method 1 (2 Days Prophetic Warfare Prayers)

Scriptures: Psalm 3 and 27, Isaiah 49:24-26

Materials Needed:

a. Get a small salt read Psalm 35 into it and stand on it to pray all the prayers below.
b. Get a consecrated olive oil pour little in to the salt before standing on it for prayers. Also anoint your head as well.

You will pray the following aggressively. The prayers should be done between 1am and 3am night. You will be on fasting from 7pm - 12pm the next day.

Prayer Time: 1am – 3am

Fasting Period: 7pm (evening) – 12 pm (afternoon the next day)

DAY 1

Make sure you go into praise and worship for at least 20 minutes before embarking on the prayers.
1. O God of heaven and earth, I run into thee for refuge and deliverance from this evil cobweb in the name of Jesus.
2. I confess all my sins and unfaithfulness unto you have mercy upon me O God.
3. Holy Spirit of God empower me with your anointing and power to overcome this battle in the name of Jesus.
4. O God I sanctify the foundation of my life and family background with the blood of Jesus.
5. I destroy every evil connection between my life and evil foundations from my father and mother side with the blood of Jesus.
6. By the precious blood of Jesus, I destroy every conscious and unconscious evil covenants from my family foundation both from my father and mother side affecting my life in the name of Jesus
7. By the blood of Jesus every curse from the foundation of my family with every witchcraft network operating against my glory be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
8. I challenge every legal ground of witchcraft in my life and I destroy such by the blood and fire of The Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
9. Every witchcraft omen and stigma upon my life I destroy such with the blood of Jesus.
10.Every witchcraft covering upon my life and destiny, receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
11. Every witchcraft cycle operating in my life from my parents background I command you to break by fire by force in the name of Jesus.
12. You witchcraft spell remote controlling my star and destiny receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
13. I come against every witchcraft network affecting my life from my parents’ background to be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
14. I plead the blood of Jesus upon my past and I command every action of the past the enemies are laying hold upon to attack me to be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Every mistake of the past leading to this bondage I destroy such by the blood of Jesus.
16. Every witchcraft remote control over my life I destroy you by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
17. I come against every witchcraft stronghold from my family background afflicting my life with their evil cobwebs to be consumed by fire by in the name of Jesus.
18. I come against every witchcraft stronghold in this environment afflicting my life with their evil cobwebs to receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
19. Every network of satanic witchcraft cobwebs working against my destiny receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
20. Every coven handling the case of my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
21. I come against the agents of witchcraft behind this cobweb bondage in my life to receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
22. Every witchcraft consultation going against my life and destiny in the coven receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
23. You powers of witchcraft enforcing this evil cobweb against my life fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
24. Every witchcraft incantation of evil cobweb against my life back fire in the name of Jesus.
25. You witchcraft monitoring spirit enforcing this evil cobweb against my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.

You are still going to use that same salt for the next day so keep it well.

DAY 2

Make sure you go into praise and worship for at least 20 minutes before embarking on the prayers.

1. You witchcraft enchantment of spiritual cobwebs attacking the goodness of my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
2. Every satanic foundation for witchcraft cobwebs attacks in my life I command such to be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Every coven responsible for using their cobwebs to capture my goodness and blessing let the thunder and fire of the Holy Ghost descend upon you now in the name of Jesus.
4. You territorial powers networking with witchcraft forces using your cobwebs to cover my glory fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Every legal ground for witchcraft cobwebs operation in my life via ungodliness receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
6. You cobweb spirits assigned to frustrate my life with constant disappointment and bad luck receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
7. I plead the blood of Jesus upon my life I command every registered trademark of witchcraft cobweb on my forehead and body to be removed in the name of Jesus.
8. You witchcraft spirits sent to use such cobwebs to frustrate my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
9. All witchcraft networks enforcing stagnancy in my life through their cobwebs receive the thunder and fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
10. You witchcraft cobwebs of slavery controlling my life, business and financial destiny receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
11. I command all the stolen virtues through witchcraft cobwebs attacks in my life to be restored back now in the name of Jesus.
12. As from today, I release the atomic bomb of the Holy Ghost into the camp of all those who are using cobwebs to affect my life negatively in the name of Jesus.
13. Let my entire path as from today be on fire in the name of Jesus to consume all evil cobwebs on my path.
14. I decree into the universe let all my chased away blessings come back to me now in the name of Jesus.
15. Let all the elements of the universe together with all the humans begin to help and favour me as from today in the name of Jesus.
16.By the blood of the lamb I receive my complete deliverance and freedom from all witchcraft cobwebs bondage as from today in the name of Jesus.
17.You witchcraft spider spinning evil against my life fall down and die by fire now in the name of Jesus.
18.You witch or wizard turning to spider to spin your web against my life and glory fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
19.You evil witchcraft spiders on my path of glory receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
20. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost consume all evil witchcraft cobwebs out of my life in the name of Jesus.
After the prayers go and mix the salt with water and sprinkle it round your room or apartment.
21. I command every witchcraft dream been used to manipulate my destiny with their evil cobwebs to be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
22. Every seal of witchcraft cobweb affliction in my life is broken now by the blood of Jesus.
23. Let my glory be fully restored by your power from every witchcraft network in the name of Jesus.
24. As from today by the mercy and power of God I declare my total freedom in Christ in the name of Jesus.
25. I declare into the universe, every agent of witchcraft that will arise again after today to afflict my life with this evil cobweb to fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

After the prayers go into serious praise and worship with thanksgiving to appreciate God for what He has done for you. Also get a white envelope, write BATTLE SEED on it and put quality money into it as seed. Look for a genuine prophet or prophetess and sow it into his or her life. I toast to your total victory in the name of Jesus.

To get the other two methods or get the full total knowledge of this advanced evil manipulation of using witchcraft cobwebs to steal or control the glory of people then get the ebook @

https://uncommonspiritualsolutionebooks ... -p90818905