Prophetic Warfare Prayers for Destroying Ancestral and Occult forces

This is the forum for sharing warfare prayer, prophetic warfare prayers points or prophetic instructions that people can use to solve their spiritual challenges in Christ Jesus.
admin
Site Admin

Prophetic Warfare Prayers for Destroying Ancestral and Occult forces

Post by admin » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:49 pm

satan.jpg
satan.jpg (6.73 KiB) Viewed 561 times
SCRIPTURES: Acts 23:12-14, Micah 5:13, Isaiah 28:14-15, Exodus 22:3-6

INSTRUCTION: Get sand from a T-JUNCTION, MARKET, FOREST, FATHER’S COMPOUND, VILLAGE OR ON YOUR STREET, Read Psalm 18 & 108 into the sand. Pour the sand on the floor or unto a paper and stand on it barefooted and pray these prayers violently. You are to use the sand for 2 days and throw it away far from your house after the prayers.

You must be on fasting from 7pm night - 12pm noon. The best time to pray these prayers is between 12am-3am.At least spend 1 hour in warfare prayers.

DAY 1

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every link between my body, soul and spirit and the ancestral/occult powers die by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. Every ancestral covenant and bondage in my life brake by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Every ancestral power from my mother and father's compounds controlling my life and destiny die by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Every ancestral and occult power from my mother and father’s village fighting against my life fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus
5. You ancestral/occult powers holding my marriage to ransom die by fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Every unrepentant occult man or woman using my glory to shine die by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every enchantment and divination done on earth against my life die by fire in Jesus name.
8. Every agent of darkness who has entered into evil covenant against my joy in life die by fire now in Jesus name.
9. Every occult covenant from my mother or father’s house affecting my destiny break by fire now in the name of Jesus.
10.You ancestral spirits monitoring my life and making life hard for me fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
11.All ancestral/occult agents making enchantment and divination against my life fall down and die by fire now in the name of Jesus.
12.Every ancestral and occult curse on my life fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
13.You ancestral powers operating in my life I destroy all your legal grounds in my life now in the name of Jesus.
14.Every occult man or woman from my family background invoking failure and hardship against my life fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
15.All occult objects used against my life and destiny be burnt to ashes by the Holy Ghost fire now in the name of Jesus.
16.Every family or village idol laying claim over my life and destiny receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
17.Every unconscious or conscious dedication to family or village idols receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
18.Every ancestral/occult evil marks on my body be destroyed by fire and the blood in the name of Jesus.
19.All occult network from my mother and father’s side working against me because of my Christian life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
20.Every occult/ancestral bondage in my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
21.You ancestral familiar spirits assigned to monitor my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
22.I release the fire of destruction upon all the weapons of familiar spirits used against my destiny in the name of Jesus.
23.Let my body, soul and spirit receive the fire of deliverance now in the name of Jesus.
24.I break every all ancestral curses upon my life by the blood of Jesus.
25.My head receive fresh anointing to be totally free from all ancestral forces in the name of Jesus.

DAY 2

PRAYER POINTS

1.Every agent of the occult world that using my semen due to past sins against my glory to fall down and die by fire now in the name of Jesus.
2.All occult pastors and prophets using my glory for evil fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
3.Anything belonging to me being used against my life and glory be consumed by fire now in the name of Jesus.
4.All foundation of occultism from my family background affecting my destiny be destroyed by fire now in the name of Jesus.
5.All foundation of ancestral power operations in my life be destroyed by fire now in the name of Jesus.
6.Every occult covenant affecting my glory be destroyed by the blood of Jesus now in the name of Jesus.
7.All my connections with occultism or occult people in the past affecting my life and destiny now be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
8.Every occult agent that has undertaking the assignment to make my life sorrowful receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
9.You forces of idolatry from my background laying claim to my God given glory fall down and die by fire now in the name of Jesus.
10.Every evil sacrifice offered against my life and glory receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
11.All ancestral spirits dining with me and my family receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
12.All dreams of seeing the dead affecting my life and destiny receive the fire if destruction now in the name of Jesus.
13.You occult groups frustrating my labours and profession fall down and die by fire now in the name of Jesus.
14.You occult groups frustrating my God given assignment and ministry fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
15.All occult and ancestral voices speaking evil against my life and destiny receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
16.I decree and command into this year all occult agents that want to make it miserable for me fall down and die by fire now in the name of Jesus.
17.All occult divination, enchantment, projection sent into this year against my life and family backfire in the name of Jesus.
18.Any occult agent following me in this year, fall down and die now in the name of Jesus.
19.All occult powers that will be projected against my life, family, business backfire now in the name of Jesus.
20.I challenge all occult strongholds in this environment disturbing my life to catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
21.I command all evil agents of the occult world summoning my glory and destiny in their chambers to catch fire and burn to ashes.
22.I ask for the power of the Holy Ghost to possess my entire being and make me formidable to ancestral powers and occult agents in the name of Jesus.
23.As from today I command total recovery to all what the occult and ancestral powers have stolen from my life now in the name of Jesus.
24.Aura of glory envelope my life totally in the name of Jesus.
25.After the prayers you will do well to go and sow a big seed to seal your victory. I believe in seed sowing and it works wonders for me.